Advanced Chemical Transport is a nationally recognized, environmental management and hazardous waste management firm that is one of the top 100 nationally recognized recyclers in the United States. ACT has over 500 clients in the U.S. that range from small businesses to Fortune 500 firms, local state and federal government agencies as well as internationally recognized companies.
Beyond helping our clients recycle over 80% of their hazardous waste; ACT offers a full range of environmental management services; such as:
- Chemical Waste Disposal
- Radioactive Material Disposal
- Biomedical Disposal
- Vacuum Truck Services
- Electronic and Universal Waste Recycling
- Environmental Health and Safety Outsourcing Program
- Environmental Contracting
- Equipment and Facility Decontamination
- Emergence Response
- Digital Waste Management and Tracking Software
- Parts Washers
- On-site support with hazardous waste technicians, emergency response & decontamination services
ACT owns and operates our own TSDF in Albuquerque, NM. Giving our Clients a turnkey approach to their recycle and disposal needs.
ACT is now in 7 locations servicing the western and southwestern regions of The U.S. with headquarters in Sunnyvale. At the heart of Silicon Valley ACT is on the cutting edge of environmental management.